Children must be 3 years old on or by Dec. 1, 2016, and will be placed at Friendship for Tots, 261 E. Lincoln Ave. The program begins Feb. 27.
Registration will be held Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at Rebecca Turner Elementary School, 625 S. Fourth Ave. Evening registration will be held 5-7 p.m. on Jan. 17 and 19 at the Board of Education, 165 N. Columbus Ave.
Families who are interested should bring to registration:
- Birth certificate
- Child’s current immunization that includes a doctor’s stamp
- Two proofs of district residency – either a current Con Ed / home phone bill, current lease/deed, or correspondence from a government agency
- Photo identification of the parent or guardian
To learn more, call Frances Tarrant at 914-665-5077.
About Mount Vernon City School District: With more than 8,000 students in 16 schools, the Mount Vernon City School District is committed to providing a quality education to its children as well as developing programs that meet the diverse academic and social needs of its students.
AJ is a Father, Author, Writer, Rapper, Radio Personality, Hip-Hop Historian and A Freelance Journalist whose byline has appeared in several print publications and online sites including The Source, Vibe, the Village Voice, Upscale, Sonicnet.com, Launch.com, Rolling Out Newspaper, Spiritual Minded Magazine and several others.
You can also hear AJ every Thursday morning at 7:20 A.M. on Good Morning Westchester with host Bob Marrone on WVOX
Latest posts by AJ Woodson (see all)
- WCC Looks to Hires Diversity Officer After White Nationalist Group Fliers Show Up On Campus - October 18, 2017
- BW History: Ray Williams - October 15, 2017
- Bishop Edwers Makes Fun of Senator Latimer’s Eye On Facebook, Then Laughs About It On Phone - October 15, 2017